Home

HIKEIT X9 instructions

Installation Guide HIKE IT - HIKEit X9 Throttle Controlle

1. Different modes of the HikeIT X9 - In This video, I describe the different modes of the Hikeit X9. You can purchases one here: https://www.hikeit.com.au/?ref..
  2. HIKEit X9 Throttle Response Controller Step-By-Step Install Overview and Review For the 5th Gen 4Runner Overview. I've had my eye on the Sprint Booster or Pedal Commander for a good amount of time. I just couldn't justify the purchase at the time
  3. The HIKE IT is one of the latest Throttle Controllers to hit the market which means that we've been able to test those models that have been around for years and improve on those, in addition, use the latest technologies in software and components. The processor on the HIKE IT is double the processing power than most of our rivals

Vehicle (s) Like new Hikeit controller. Includes optional black faceplate (never installed), box, instructions, controller, and accessories from Hikeit. This was installed on my 2020 Jeep Gladiator and purchased October 2020 so you can be assured this is their latest product. Asking $100 The HIKEit X9 is a 'bite-size' throttle response controller that removes delays in your electronic accelerator pedal. In short, the X9 will get a faster response from your engine and therefore you'll get a modified acceleration depending on the X9 setting you select

I'm looking at buying either the idrive or Hikeit for my dual cab Ute. User #397400 21404 posts. Exkiwi. Whirlpool Forums Addict reference: whrl.pl/RgcOg4. posted 2021-Jan-8, 2:08 pm AEST ref: whrl.pl/RgcOg4. posted 2021-Jan-8, 2:08 pm AEST For the ones using them and finding fuel usage is up I have several hardly used Hiclones for sale at. This time on my Jeep Journal i'm installing and evaluating the Hikeit X9 High Performance Throttle Controller. I'll show you step by step how I did it. This. Hey Guys and Gals!In this video i show you how to install a HIKEIT throttle booster to your vehicle. It is a simple install and makes driving your vehicle a'.. HIKEit X9 Throttle Controller | High Performance Controllers. Stock in Dandenong South, VIC, Australia. No products in the cart. Menu. 03 7019 4234. Buy Now. Color Face Plates. Reviews. Installation Guide

I'm led to believe the hikeit X9 is easy to install, but do you have installation instructions for a diesel NT Pajero? At the moment I don't want lengthy or difficult installations, so the ease of installation will be a decider whether I buy one or not. Question by: Don on 15 Oct 2020 03:51:58 p HIKEit's Performance mode (with 9 level settings) is not for the 'Sunday driver'. HIKEit setting 1 is classified as intense while setting 7-9 is like 'launch mode'. Touching the mode button while in any mode will activate 'Over-Take mode' that will instantly put the X9 into HIKEit Mode setting 9 On most vehicles the HIKEit can be installed in less than 5 minutes without any tools or special skills. All kits include printed instructions to help get the job done. On some rare occasions, we have had some customers experience difficulty with having the plug click in which has been caused by glue that needed to be removed on the vehicle plug The Hike IT X9 is a High-End throttle response controller that removes response time delays on any vehicle with an electronic fuel pedal (most vehicles made after 2005). return merchandise to our online store simply complete the Return Authorisation Form available by first emailing sales@hikeit.com.au with a detailed explanation of the. 6) Add the HIKEIT throttle inline adapter with one end to the wiring harness and the other end to the accelerator pedal. *Make sure you hear the plugs click in!: 7) Connect the HIKEIT X9 to the throttle inline adapter cable and find a good place to mount the tuner, then use the cleaner to scrub it clean for a good adhesive

HIKE IT's mission is to develop and offer the highest quality, most innovative performance parts that smash the competition on features, reliability and price hi,fitted the hikeit x9.with the tillix valve & needle kit.massive increase in throttle response down low where i wanted it for towing the van.fuel saving increased from 6.89 k/ltr to 8.69 k/ltr .very happy.well worth buying.thanks guys.

HIKEit X9 Throttle Controller High Performance Controller

A Throttle Controller is one of the most Cost-Effective performance upgrades you can add to your car and the HIKEit X9 does it better than any other on the market!The HIKEit X9 is the Best Throttle Controller as it has Better Performance, More Features and the most Competitive Price among the competition!Adjust your Throttle Response in 36 Settings from extended Eco/4x4/Crawl deal to rapid. The HIKE IT X9 is a 'bite-size' throttle response controller that removes delays in your electronic accelerator pedal. In short, the X9 will get a faster response from your engine and therefore you'll get a modified acceleration depending on the X9 setting you select. When you push your car's pedal it shouldn't feel like your stomping. HIKEit X9 - Throttle Control Review Forum > Product Review. Kelvin (TREXGQ) 06 May 2020. Looking at a new throttle control called HIKEit X9. Does anyone has a review on this one yet?. iDrive has been a great success, let's see how this work out

HikeIt X9 Suit Jeep. $ 249.00 incl. GST. That's less than 5 Cartons of Beer! or 4 payments of $ 62.25 with Afterpay. The HIKEit X9 Throttle Controller is the most advanced controller on the market and designed specifically To wake up your car by reducing throttle lag and improving the response time from your vehicle's fly by wire. HIKEIT X9 FeaturesThe 8 functions on the HIKEIT X9 make it the most desirable Throttle Controller on the Market! Built into every HIKEIT X9 are 36 highly tuned settings (for both Automatic and Manual Transmissions) which allow for 9-sensivity stages of customisation across 4 defined modes. The X9 is THE most stable engine host on the market. Australia's Largest Online Shopping Club. Get FREE shipping when you purchase eligible products for just $6.50/month. Cancel anytime HIKEit X9 Electronic Drive Throttle Pedal Accelerator Controller for Suzuki Mehran, Jimny, Swift & Ignis : Amazon.com.au: Automotiv

Instead, buy the Hikeit X9. This throttle response upgrade will blow your mind. plug and play. This will not give you any performance upgrades in terms of hp, but it will give you a better 0- 60 time. In the most aggressive setting it acts like a launch control. Reactions: Scott F. Save Share HIKEIT X9 I Electronic Drive Throttle Pedal Accelerator Controller for FORD TRA - $229.00. FOR SALE! 100% Local Stock Buy with confidence Fast Delivery Technical Support Free Pickup 28398276736

Free Download Canon PowerShot G9 X PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot G9 X Owner's Manual. Canon PowerShot G9 X equipped with a 1.0-type 20.2 MP BSI CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor in a slim, lightweight body, delivers premium image quality and outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800 The HIKEit X9 Throttle Controller is the most advanced controller on the market and designed specifically To wake up your car by reducing. Sick of the delay you get when pushing your accelerator pedal?HIKEit has a solution to get rid of that pedal lag! The HIKEit X9 Throttle Controller is the most advanced controller on the market and. HIKEit X9 i Electronic Drive Throttle Pedal Accelerator Cont. $229.00. HIKEit X9 i Electronic Drive Throttle Pedal Accelerator Cont. $229.00. Universal Car Blind Spot Detection Ultrasonic Rear Sensor Sa. $151.00. Reviews 4 Camera Quad View Switch Box Four-Channel Mirror Dash Mount Navigation Aviation One Screen has a rating of 0 / 5 based on 0.

Different modes of the HikeIT X9 throttle controller - YouTub

HikeIt X9 has 6 driving modes and 36 mode settings vs 4 driving modes and 20 mode settings with the iDrive. I went ahead and cancelled my IDrive order. @Squatting Pigeon is going to review the iDrive and I'll review the HikeIt X9. Folks will want the Pedal Commander for the blue tooth feature so we might as well use this thread for all three. HIKEit Pedal Throttle Response Controller Chip Tuning HI-722 for Hyundai Elantra, Sonata, Tucson and KIA PICANTO Performance Module : Amazon.sg: Automotiv The transmitter is outfitted with a 128x64 pixel monochrome LCD, two x 2 axis gimbals, three variable potentiometers (pots), six 2-position switches, one 3-position switch and some funk

HIKEit X9 Throttle Response Controller Install & Review

|HIKEIT X9 I Electronic Drive Throttle Pedal Accelerator Controller for FORD TRA - $229.00. FOR SALE! 100% Local Stock Buy with confidence Fast Delivery Technical Support Free Pickup 13349654838 The HIKEit X9 Throttle Controller is the most advanced controller on the market and designed specifically To wake up your car by reducing throttle lag and improving the response time from your vehicle's fly by wire accelerator. Best of all, the X9 is Plug & Play! The HIKEit X9 is a 'bite-size' throttle response controller that removes. The HIKEIT X9 is a simple yet effective throttle response modification system designed to improve your driving experience. Fitting between the accelerator pedal and the ECU (the cars brain), on modern 'drive-by-wire' vehicles, the HIKEIT Pedal Controller maximises the signal to give the smoothest and most effective response while driving..

Just wanted to let everyone know that Hikeit is having a black Friday sale on their throttle controllers. They usually cost $200 but with coupon code BOOMBFX9, they are now $139. Just an FYI for anyone wanting a throttle controller. I personally believe Hikeit is the best throttle controller due.. Well, spent some time today driving with the Hikeit X9. Im not really sure what to think at this point. Its crazy how much improvement in throttle response can be achieved with various modes. But I almost feel like I'm beating the crap out of the truck. Sport mode even at level 1 is so touchy and downshifts so quick and revs up to redline. 4 Reverse Parking Surface Mount Ute Truck Sensor Kit with Buzzer for Tray Backs. AU $126.00. RRP AU $163.00. SAVE AU $37.00 (23%) Item Number: PS-4UM. Sold Out - Backorder Available. The Masten Surface mount sensors are the most advanced systems in the world and are covered by a 2 year warranty MY13 NW GLX-R: 3 piece Custom Offroad bash plates, Hikeit X9 throttle controller, TC mod, factory rear locker, EGR + cooler delete, MCC steel winch bar, Kings LED spotties, GME TX3100, Bush Ranger sand flag, XTM 160lpm compressor, Toyo Open Country AT2 This model by HIKEit is called the X9. They call it their bite-size throttle response controller, which means that it is designed to increase your vehicle's sensitivity. By using this, you will experience instant acceleration with very few delays, as well as improved fuel consumption. The tuner even features an automatic mode that can learn.

Support HIKE IT - HIKEit X9 Throttle Controlle

Unlike others, the HIKEIT has two Performance modes (Sports and HIKEIT) as well as the Over-Take function which enables one button selection to reach HIKEIT mode when you need that extra boost to overtake 2008 NS Platinum 17x8 alloys with 265x65x17 All Terrains. UHF, auxillary battery in 3rd row seat well, alloy bullbar. window tint. 2 lift. bonnet struts to do away with the rod. catch can, Hikeit X9 throttle controller The X9 has an individual setting based on your car's transmission to tune the signal further while maintaining the original feel of an Auto or Manual Transmission. Auto-Brightness Adjustment Built into the face of the HIKEIT X5 is a clever Ambient Light Sensor which will adjust the brightness of the blue display light so you can see the. RRP: $299. Sparebox Regular Price: $242.95. Sparebox Price after 15% off: $206.51 at check out. No code required. better than the Repco intro deal, which is $229. Price on ebay are around $229-$299. The Autobarn one is 3 mode, this seems the 4 mode one, which is the same as on iDrive website. Please note that iDrive is vehicle specific, not one.

Arizona - Hikeit X9 throttle controller; $100 Jeep

Step 2: Plug the iDrive cable into the accelerator pedal Step 3: Plug the factory cable into the socket on the iDrive 4WD Throttle Controller piggyback adaptor. Step 4: Using the M3 mounting tape (already on the back of the iDrive display) mount the display to your dash in your desired location. Step 5: Done! No seriously, that's it. It doesn't get any easier than that First Name Mike Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 4,131 Reaction score 5,172 Location Hurricane, UT Vehicle(s) 2018 JLU Saharicon Mud Muffin (Wife), 2018 JLUR Fat Ninja (Me

Amazon.com: HIKEit Pedal Throttle Response Controller Chip ..

NEW! HIKEIT X9; Cookie Policy. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies. Accept & Close. At HIKEIT, it's our mission to provide the most reliable and full-functioned performance parts for your vehicle. Put the HIKEIT X9 to the test and find out why many resellers and vehicle performance gurus prefer the X9 over outdated throttle controllers on the market Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for |HIKEit i Throttle Drive Pedal Controller for TOYOTA LAND CRUISER MARK X RAV 4 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products The X9 has individual setting based on your car's transmission to tune the signal further while maintaining the original feel of an Auto or Manual Transmission. Auto Brightness Adjustment Built into the face of the HIKEIT X5 is a clever Ambient Light Sensor which will adjust the brightness of the blue display light so you can see the settings.

Is anyone using a Hikeit throttle controller?

@ridgeliners17 was referring to the HIKEit X9. Development on this device started in 2012 according to their website. The Sprint Booster is on its third generation. Their website was first archived by Archive.org in 2008 Welcome To SPR Parts AUTOGAUGE EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) Gauge PREMIUM Series + Adjustable PEAK Warning Light - Exhaust Gas Temp Gauge 200 Deg C - 1100 Deg C - All of our Stepper Motor Series gauges perform a dramatic opening ceremony with a full digital sweep each time the vehicle is turned on - Clear lens LED Display - Continue Readin -HikeIt X9 throttle controller-MCA Pro Comfort Coilovers-Auto window and mirror closing/opening module-Increased Tyre width to 235's on original Enkei's-Blue anodised rings on the fan, heating cooling dials. - 20mm Billet Aluminium Wheel Spacers all roun 12. McDonald's. McDonald's is the fast food entry-point for fried chicken. While their offerings have significantly improved over the past few years, they still aren't anywhere near the caliber. HIKEIT-X9 Premium Pedal Controller for Nissan Navara D40 All Variants (HI-015) AUD $ 229.00 incl. GST. or 4 payments of $ 57.25 with Afterpay. Universal Fuel Manager® Diesel Pre-filter 12mm Kit FM802DPK AUD $ 344.95 incl. GST. or 4 payments of $ 86.24 with Afterpa

HIKEit X9 Throttle Controller for Jeep Wrangler $199 Pioneer headunit with backup camera American Trail Products Front Billet Aluminum Grab Handles with Matching Brackets Rough Country 70959 MLC-6 Multiple Light Controller for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK $199. GET FINANCED. INQUIRE. Equipment. Roof WAITING ON PARTS FROM USA! COVID DELAYS. 3-4 WEEK WAIT. FINALLY AN ANSWER TO ALL YOUR HANDBRAKE (or lack thereof) PROBLEMS! Introducing the BBG transfer case handbrake kit - a no fuss, premium quality bolt-on solution! Precision CNC machined from high strength aircraft grade 7075 T6 Aluminium with a Mil-spec Hard Ano See Top Gear's Land Rover Defender in Namibia video review. While Matthew Scott's first-drive review of the Land Rover Defender from Namibia is the best story we've seen on th Apr 15, 2018. Projecta is making it easier and more convenient for owners of caravans and camper trailers to monitor the health of their batteries, with the introduction of the sophisticated, new BM320 smart Battery Meter which is suitable for 12V Wet, AGM, Gel and Calcium-type batteries up to 320Ah. Read More → Bushdoof is the first in Australia to manufacture true 12V Party Lights! The Craftsmanship is of a High Standard, with hours of R&D prior to mass production. Attention to Detail & Obtaining a High-Quality Finish has been Bushdoofs utmost priority. Unlike other products available on the market that use Halo Strobes, the Bushdoof Party Lights.

hikeit-x9 throttle controller. 06-01-19, 02:16 PM. ok i picked up throttle controller . ( HIKEIT-X9 Premium Vehicle Specific Pedal Controller ) i picked this 1 over the i drive .there a lot more feature especially it dims down at night so it doesn't blind you you can configure it as auto transmission or manual transmission its fairly simple to. The EDC X9 front and back strap are machined with the Wilson Combat X-Tac tread pattern that provides a tactile but nonabrasive grip in all shooting conditions. The EDC X9 will fit the majority of holsters on the market designed for 4 or 4.25 1911 pistols and is offered with or without an accessory rail. The EDC X9 comes with many options. Hikeit X5 Electronic Drive Throttle Pedal Accelerator Controller For Lotus Proto HikeIt x9 received and installed. For now I just bundled things together via a Velcro's strap and tucked wiring under the side of the center console. Have to work on a permanent location once I finalize where the controller will actually live. Dsptundra, Apr 26, 2021 #56524 LACE THE Following all safety instructions in Section 1.1, move the Life Fitness cross-trainer to the location in which it will be used. See Section 7, titled Specifications, for the dimensions of the footprint. Allow one foot of clearance in front of the Life Fitness cross-trainer to allow for movement of the pedal levers

HIkeit X9 Tuner. Looking at the full name or description of this product there is a great emphasis on throttle control. It is built mainly to remove delays in your electronic accelerator pedal. Closely related to this is the fact that you can improve fuel economy through the ECO mode. According to the manufacturer, you can see up o 20%. 2 Year Replacement Warranty. Product Details. Masten TPMS Smart Signal Repeater (trailer transceiver) Suitable for Masten TP-09, TP-10, TP-19 AND TP-20. The Masten TP-09REP is perfect for long vehicles such as caravans, buses or HGVs with trailers. A smart relay is recommended to increase the data transmission range from the sensors in the rear. Android Detailed Australia-wide Topographic Digital Maps & OziExplorer on 8GB Card. AU $85.00. RRP AU $98.00. SAVE AU $13.00 (13%) Item Number: SF-46. In Stock. Australia-wide Topographic Toppo Digital Maps are detailed digital maps covering Australia's beautiful surface. They cover the whole of Australia at 1:250 000 scale with more referenced.

Amazon.com: Unicorn String Art Craft Kit - DIY Canvas for Kids 9-12, Girls, Teens and Adults - Magic Unicorn Edition - Clear Picture Instructions, Large Frame 10x9, Magic Pattern Sheet, Pins, Cotton Yarn: Toys & Game The X9 has a clever PCB module which updates the points of reference for a vehicles throttle mapping. Throttle Lag is added by manufacturers for a number of reasons including fuel economy. The HIKE IT X9 maintains the standard parameters of your vehicle; however, introduces a sharper throttle curve (or smoother when in 4x4 Eco mode) and reduces. Seller: 4wdindustries ️ (20,666) 99.8%, Location: Rutherford, Ships to: AU, NZ, Item: 203492523401 HIKE IT-X5 Premium Pedal Controller for Buick VERANO 2012-2014. HIKE IT-X5 Premium Pedal Controller for Buick VERANO 2012-2014 HIKEIT Product Details The Hike IT X5 is a High-End throttle response controller that removes response time delays on any vehicle with an electronic fuel pedal (most.

PHAT Bars - Short Entry Snorkel All Snorkels are seamless finished. The fitting kit comes with: Full colour installation instructions supplied Cutting template Aeroflow 90 degree silicone bend 2 hose clamps Pinchweld for cut hole opening Screws N80 Snorkels now feature a water diverter in the top with 2 x 8mm holes t Run two wires to the injector (one ground and one positive). Hold the negative wire on while tapping the 12V wire against positive of a 12V battery. DO NOT hold the 12V on as you will damage the injector. Only hold on momentarily. Fill the injector with WD40 and repeat. If these instructions are not followed, the injectors will jam

AUTOGAUGE Boost Gauge STEPPER Series. - All of our Stepper Motor Series Gauges perform a dramatic opening ceremony with a full digital sweep each time the vehicle is turned on. - This gauge has a dark grey bezel and is blacked out when turned off. - Electrical gauge and reads in PSI. - Reads up to 30PSI. - Comes with the high quality SWISS. MBE Training - RTO 45324, Bendigo, Victoria. 202 likes · 3 were here. MBE Training conduct a variety of training and assessing services, plant risk assessments as well as OHS consultancy.. Description. Welcome To SPR Parts. AUTOGAUGE Oil Pressure Gauge WHITE Series - Brand : AUTOGAUGE - White Back Light When Wired Up - Universal Fitment (Petrol Or Diesel

FreeStyle Test Strips and Meter Coupon 2021. (9 days ago) Enroll in the FreeStyle Promise Program and pay only $15 per month for FreeStyle® Test Strips. Sign up to also get a free FreeStyle® meter. Eligible persons may receive co-payment or cost savings assistance after the first $15 paid, up to a maximum of $50 AUTOGAUGE Boost Gauge WHITE Series. Home / Brands / AUTOGAUGE PERFORMANCE / Autogauge WHITE Series / AUTOGAUGE Boost Gauge WHITE Series. NZD $ 49.99. 5 fortnightly payments of $9.99 with more info. 10 weekly payments of $5.00 learn more. Pay over 10 weeks NEW: Trifecta Tuning Ottawa is now a HIKEIT X9 Affiliate. NEWS 10/2019: Trifecta Tune Canada bought one, tested it and now has become a HIKEIT X9 throttle controller affiliate. Popular Searches › Lenovo Extended Warranty Coupon Code › Dyson Airwrap Coupon Code › Yvr Park And Fly Coupo The HIKEit X9 effectively reprograms your vehicle's drive-by-wire system to get a faster networks you have used, control the presence and activity of a computer, This converter allows you to upload your files from the local computer, Dropbox , URL, and Google Drive..